Starting September 2023, Adecco becomes FLAIR. But even though our name and look have evolved, our core values and services remain unchanged. We are still dedicated to connecting companies with the right employees. Always with presence and commitment as our cornerstone.
Then contact your consultant or local office. We are here to help.
Starting September 2023, our name is FLAIR. But actually, our name and look are the only things that will change. You can still reach the same people at the same offices and phone numbers that you are used to.
In the coming months, you might still spot Adecco here and there as it takes time to transition. But we are working as fast as we can.
Flair means talent and having a natural knack for something. We believe everyone has it, and we are here to celebrate it.
As a temp and recruitment partner, we have honed our flair for matching people with workplaces for 35 years. And that is still our greatest purpose.
Absolutely! Our team can still be reached at the same phone numbers and offices as before.
The name and ownership change is the culmination of a larger transition that began in 2021 when Avanta Intermare Holdings LTD acquired 67% of Adecco Denmark. Now, The Adecco Group has sold the remaining 33% to Avanta Intermare Holdings LTD, making them the new sole owner.
FLAIR and The Adecco Group will do everything to ensure "business as usual", including a smooth transition for employees and clients. Moreover, FLAIR will continue the operation of Adecco Denmark's current four offices.
FLAIR has been selected as The Adecco Group’s preferred partner in Denmark.
The switch to FLAIR will take place in September 2023, but due to the many contact points on buildings, cars, uniforms, etc., you might still spot Adecco in the Danish cityscape for some time to come.